IBU2 Base & Free 3D printed case
Now with FREE IBU2 3D printed case
- Control via proportional transmitter (4 channels required)
- Plug and play for Heng Long tanks (including the newer 2.4ghz versions) *
- Plug and play for Taigen tanks *
- Fully Tamiya compatible IR system (IR code, tank classes, tank slowdown)
- Compatibility with IBU first series repair function to simulate a repair tank (bergepanzer) with IR range limitation via jumper
- Proportional track control (including spinning), with transmitter-switchable momentum linked to tank class
- 15A max per track channel (software limits to 10A), with current monitoring and limitation
(warning flashes on apple LED, if selected)
- Track power is enough to drive a HL tank, even on grass or slopes, with stock gearboxes
- Mosfet temperature monitoring and limitation (max 70°C- warning flashes on apple LED, if selected)
- Both direction elevation control from transmitter
- Headlights and tail lights can be switched on and off by transmitter
- Working brake light (when tail lights and momentum is turned on)
- All controls (turret, gun, lights, etc.) are available even with engine stopped
- Support for tamiya-style and servo recoil
- Proportional control of smoke generator (full power during engine startup, then proportional to engine revs)
- Smoke generator can be switched on/off via remote
- 2 channels sound with 3W/4 Ohm on-board amplifier
- 1 Channel dedicated to engine sounds
- 1 Channel dedicated to all other effects, with priority table to play them
- Customisable sounds (supplied) on microSD card (22050 Hz, 8 bit, mono wave files)
- Engine cold start
- Engine warm start
- Engine idle
- Engine rev up
- Engine speed steps
- Engine deceleration
- Engine stop
- 5x Random track chain squeaks
- 2x Turret rotation, one for manual crank (no engine running) one for powered (engine running)
- Barrel elevation
- Gun shoot
- MG shoot
- Rebirth 15 secs after destroyed
- Li-Po battery (7.4v 2cell only) support with voltage detection and automatic tank shutoff at low battery voltage
- extended apple LED signalling selectable: end of reload, board bootstrap, warnings (LiPo low voltage, motor over-current,
- Dip switches to set tank function, class, etc.
- Easy setup with receiver: set dip switch on, move sticks to all directions, set dip switch off, done!
- Super lightweight class. One hit and destroyed!
- Direct plug and play for HL, Taigen, Tamiya and Vampire IR systems
- English instructions (PDF)
- True scale speed adjustment
- Proportional super spin power down to off
- Track recoil effect.
- Limited reverse speed.
* Some of the newer released tanks have revised wiring, if your tank does NOT have a manual volume control you will need one with the IBU2. Some minor plug arrangements maybe required this is fully detailed in the supplied electronic manual. When using the new Taigen recoiling airsoft wiring alterations are required, again this is detailed in the electronic manual. We also sell a wiring harness which can be bought to save the user any rewiring work.